- Graduate of Durham College
- Registered Home Inspector (RHI) with both the Ontario and Canadian Associations of Home Inspectors
- WETT Certified to complete inspections of fireplaces, woodstoves, wood inserts, etc.
- Certified New Construction Inspector (NCI) for Tarion Warranty Inspections
- Certified Energy Advisor (CEA) with NR Canada
- Certified Septic Inspector
- Building Code, Part 9 Structural Requirements
- OAHI Defect Recognition Training
- Radon Measurement Training
All Pillar To Post Home Inspectors undergo rigorous training at our corporate training facility and on-site in homes. Only when they have successfully completed training are individuals qualified as Pillar To Post certified home inspectors. Once certified, Pillar To Post inspectors are also required to continually upgrade their skills to keep current with new technologies and professional standards.
All of our inspectors are members of regional, state, national and provincial associations across the United States and Canada, and all inspections are conducted within the Standards of Practice of these Associations.
In addition, all Pillar To Post home inspectors must carry Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance.